The 'Checked files' page
The 'Checked files' page shows all files that have been analyzed for the audit. It also shows the errors that have to be fixed:
The results table has different columns:
- Checked page: the URL of the analyzed page. Click the URL or the 'Details' button to view the details of that page.
- Errors: the number of errors that were found on that page
- Warnings: the number of warnings that were found on that page
- Notices: the number of notices for that page.
- Spelling mistakes: the number of spelling mistakes on that page.
- Backlinks: How many links from other pages of the analyzed website link to the analyzed page.
- Links to other pages: How many links to other pages the analyzed page contains.
- Click depth: How many clicks the analyzed page is away from the start page. In general, pages that can be reached with fewer clicks are more important.
- Load time: How long the page needs to load.
- Canonical: How the rel=canonical tag is used on the page.
- HTTP status code: The server result code for the page. A 200 code means that the page could be accessed. Codes 301 and 302 mean that the page redirects to another page. Everything above 400 means that there was an error when the audit tool tried to access the page.
How to view the error details
To view the details of a page, click the URL of a page in the list or click the 'Details' button. The details show the exact things that have to be corrected.
The details also contain instructions on how to fix the errors.
Continue with 'The different report pages'.